Nurse Practitioner Job In Framingham, Massachusetts
PMHNP needed for Inpatient Psychiatry in Framingham, MANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Dustin Kelley: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare and Metrowest Medical Center are seeking a talented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our hospital.
This will be a Full Time position, centered around normal business hours, and allow the providers the chance to work with both adolescents and adults. Along with treatment of paitents this provider will be performing regular Suicide and Self Harm assesments for patients currenty under inpatient care.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work with caring professionals in a warm and modern workplace environment. Benefits include:
- 401K with matching
- CME Allowance
If interested, please submit CV with your response, and I will be glad to set up a time to discuss further!
Noted in 2012 as one of the best places to live, Framingham is 22 miles from Boston and part of the Greater Boston area.
Surrounded by safe, family oriented communities, the area boasts some of the finest private and public schools in the area. Beautiful bedroom communities such as Natick and Wayland are great for raising a family. Close enough to the big city, shoreline and mountains makes Framingham the place to be. Moderate cost of living and many cultural amenities make this one of the most sought after areas in Massachusetts.
With a population of nearly 8 million people, and historical American culture and charm, Greater Boston is a national leader in education, finance, industry, and tourism. Live, love, and enjoy Boston!
- 24-hour Emergency Department services at Framingham Union Hospital and Leonard Morse Hospital
- On-site physician coverage from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center for pediatric emergencies, neonatal care and pediatric specialties
- Advanced cardiac care, including Primary Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization and an Electrophysiology Service for treating irregular heart rhythms
- High technology cancer care capabilities including radiation therapy services.
- Extensive surgical services including minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques
- Comprehensive maternity services with a Special Care Level IIB nursery
- A full range of behavioral medicine programs including child, adult and geriatric inpatient units and partial hospital program services