Nurse Practitioner Job In Dallas, Texas
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Regional TravelingNext Steps... Apply Now
Thrive Where Your Contributions Are Valued
Would you like your employer to move with you while retaining your benefits? As an employed regional traveling advanced practice provider, you will travel within the region to a variety of hospital programs. In the last three years, over 150 providers have moved across state lines while we provide paid expenses for travel, lodging, and licensing. You will be paid above market compensation for your flexibility to work in various locations. We have opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Regional Traveling APP Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for Sound’s core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
- Must be a certified ACNP (acute care NP's only) or PA with current license
- Minimum of 2+ years hospitalist experience
- Flexibility to cover all shifts including days, swing, and nights long term
- Must have or be able to obtain licenses in TX, LA, FL, SC, and GA
A Day In The Life of a Regional Traveling APP Ambassador
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services
- Complete admissions from ED and develop treatment plans
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Days; 7on/7off
Join a Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you are joining an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.