Otolaryngology Job In Georgia
Otolaryngologist needed for a full-time opening in northwest GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist/General ENT to join an established group of four MD's for a full-time opportunity in northwest GA.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Otolaryngology
* Facility Location: GA (25 miles northwest of Atlanta,GA)
* Board Requirement: BC/BE
* License Requirement: GA
* Shared call responsibilities: 1:4
* Acute care facility
* Emergency Department
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
* Primary Stroke Center
* Intensive Care Unit
* State of the art diagnostic imaging
* Supporting outpatient specialist groups
* Speciality vascular, maternity, and vascular centers
* Multidisciplinary patient-centered model of care
* Short drive to downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
* Quick drive to one of the largest shopping malls in the State
* Numerous parks and recreational opportunities
* Thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene
* Excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy
* Several cultural, recreational, and tourist attractions
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.