OB/GYN Job In Sylva, North Carolina
OB/GYN Job Opportunity in North Carolina CPH# JOB-2566462Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, medical debt assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The area is known for its wide array of readily accessible outdoor activities. The Tuckasegee River offers whitewater rafting for beginners and families, and is considered one of western North Carolina's best trout streams. Hiking and biking opportunities can be found throughout the region, as can a number of updated recreational parks and venues for physical activities and sports.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Marketing and practice growth assistance
- Level ll nursery
- Join 3 OB/GYNs and 3 NMWs
- 1:4 call schedule
- NMW takes first call during the week
- Only work one weekend a month
- Area with wide array of outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.