Speech Language Pathology Job In Lafayette, Indiana
Spch Lang Pathologist INext Steps... Apply Now
1501 Hartford Street
WHAT WE NEED
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Patients of all ages need speech language therapy. They need a pathologist who can accurately assess their needs and treat the wide variety of issues that sometimes arise with speech, language, voice, fluency and swallowing. The rewards of this job are in the smiles and stories that your patients tell you as they progress through treatment.
Are you a good observer of behavior? Can you accurately develop and administer a therapy plan, adjusting based on patient needs? Are you good at working with others? Let’s talk about how your skills fit at Franciscan Health.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Evaluate patient function with consideration of age appropriate needs.
- Develop a treatment plan.
- Perform treatment techniques.
- Effective participation in team process.
- Integrate performance improvement process in daily assignments.
- Implement teaching strategies.
- Participate to provide a safe, comfortable, organized and clean department.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs; seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others; respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
License(s): Speech Pathologist
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.