Pharmacist Job In Hammond, Indiana
Manager Pharmacy Clinical - AmbulatoryNext Steps... Apply Now
5454 Hohman Avenue
WHAT WE NEED
A leader for our clinical pharmacy services
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A hospital pharmacy is a busy place. Without the direction of a hands-on Manager, it would be hard for the Pharmacy department to get the job done. This team player helps improve patient care, reviews performance, oversees Quality Assurance initiatives and much more. If you love keeping busy, this is the job for you.
Do you have strong leadership skills? Do you have a good understanding of pharmaceutical procedures and regulations? Can you provide pleasant service to doctors, nurses and patients? If so, we have an active job waiting just for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide pharmacy program solutions that reduce costs and improve patient care quality for the hospitals and other healthcare providers.
- Advise healthcare team on appropriate prescribing of medications, supplies, and related processes.
- Staff development, training, developing clinical services, analyze and develop policies and procedures for regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Assist with preparation of annual budget.
- Direct, control, and maintain assigned areas of operation.
- Maintain responsibility for inter- and intra-departmental communication, special projects, and services.
- Coordinator compliance with HFAP, State, and Federal agencies for assigned areas.
- Promote professional self-development.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Meet all requirements of a Clinical Pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with staff, patients, doctors, and families.
- Exercise tact and judgement in dealing with people of varied personalities and maintain good working relationships with other departments.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
License(s): Indiana Credential; Registered Pharmacist
Certification(s): BCACP - Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.