LPN Job In Orangeville, Pennsylvania
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
Shifts Available: FT 3pm-11pm, PT 3pm-11pm, PT 11pm-7am, and PRN.
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN to join our team at The Gardens at Orangeville, PA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
$2000 Sign-On Bonus*
LPN ($2,000) FT 3pm-11pm
LPN (*Prorate $2,000) PT 3pm-11pm
LPN (*Prorate $2,000) PT 11pm-7am
LPN PRN 7am-3pm weekend only, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensure and registration by the PA Board of Nursing Examiners as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 People Powered.
Note, we dont know the positions salary/wages to be able to discuss.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal time
- & many more!