Housekeeping and Environmental Services Job In New Jersey
Environmental Department DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
We are seeking an Environmental Services Director for our nursing home facility Neptune Gardens Nursing & Rehab in Neptune, NJ!
The Environmental Services Director will plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of Environmental Services Department to assure facility is maintained in an efficient, clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Ensure facility and department are maintained in a clean and safe manner and necessary equipment and supplies are maintained and operable to perform required duties and services
- Ensure sufficient level of supplies, disinfectants, equipment, etc. is maintained to provide a clean, safe and sanitary environment
- Ensure environmental personnel understand and follow Universal Precautions established safety rules, fire and disaster procedures and departmental policies and procedures while performing daily tasks
- Make daily rounds to assure that environmental services personnel are performing required duties and to assure that appropriate procedures are being rendered to meet needs of facility
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience preferable in a supervisory capacity.
- Training in environmental control practices and procedures preferred.
- Medical or long-term care experience is desirable.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more