Neurosurgery Job In South Carolina
Neurosurgeon Needed In Coastal South CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Coastal South Carolina hospital is seeking a Neurosurgeon
- Medical Center is seeking to add an additional neurosurgeon to join a group of three established neurosurgeons.?
- The practice is rapidly growing and is seeking a candidate interested in a mix of cranial and spine to continue to participate in the rapid growth of the group.
- Medical Center home to a Level 1 Adult and Level 2 Peds Trauma Center and is the busiest trauma center in South Carolina.?
- They also have a comprehensive stroke center with endovascular and neurology support.?
- There is in-house critical care, trauma surgery, a newly opened neurosciences ICU, and a dedicated neurosurgery OR team. The hospital has a very collegial medical staff and a supportive administration.?
- Call will be 1:3.?
- There are currently 3 mid levels.
- Employed contract consisting of guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives being offered
- Located in coastal South Carolina
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.