RN Job In Hammond, Indiana
Supervisor Intervent RadiologyNext Steps... Apply Now
5454 Hohman Avenue
Bachelor's RequiredWHAT WE NEED
Imaging team leaderWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Physicians rely on our imaging tech team for proper preparation and documentation of x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and other medical images. These are high-tech, hands-on jobs and they require a supervisor who can make sure everyone is following procedures to provide the most accurate imaging and the best possible patient care.
Are you trained in imaging technology procedures? Can you schedule others and oversee their work? Can you accurately document patient information and clinical details? We have just the job for you.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Practice team leadership.
- Personnel management.
- Practice daily report management.
- Technical responsibilities/patient care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Equipment and quality management.
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Practice leadership.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Assist with the orientation of new staff.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Up to 50%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.