OB/GYN Job In Cheyenne, Wyoming
Traditional OB/GYNs Needed in a Beautiful Wyoming Area CPH# JOB-2570069Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity is offering a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice, medical benefits for physician and family, vacation time, CME time and stipend, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in the capital and most populous city of Wyoming and the county seat of Laramie County. Cheyenne is the northern terminus of the extensive and fast-growing Front Range Urban Corridor that stretches from Cheyenne to Pueblo, Colorado.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No state income tax
- Partnership-track at beginning of year one
- Physician and family medical benefits
- Monday through Friday, 1:5 call schedule
- Spanish speaking preferred, not required
- 50/50 OB to GYN
- Join 4 physicians and a PA
- Athenaheath EMR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.