Cardiac Anesthesiology Job In Urbana, Illinois
Cardiac Anesthesiologist Opportunity in a Central Illinois Location CPH# JOB-2570417Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a compensation that will be based on your experience level. You will also be provided medical and dental benefits, life insurance, 403b plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice with 100 percent tail coverage. .
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation will be MGMA or higher
- Paid malpractice with 100 percent tail coverage
- 403b plan with employer match
- Join a large group of anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- 100 percent cardiac cases
- More than 50 percent of cases are supervised
- 3 to 4 in-house call shifts per month
- Centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.