RN Job In Cypress, California
LICENSE CARE MANAGER / LICENSE CASE MANAGERNext Steps... Apply Now
The Care Manager will be responsible for coordinating integrated, seamless and person-centered service in support of members who are dually eligible under Medicare and Medicaid programs in Los Angeles County.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Care Manager to join our team at our office in Cypress, CA. The Care Manager will be responsible for coordinating integrated, seamless and person-centered service in support of members who are dually eligible under Medicare and Medicaid programs in Los Angeles County.
Require commuting 20% out in the field within to LA County area.
- Provide holistic assessment and care and complex care planning and management services.
- Coordinate amongst all Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT) members to develop the Individualized Care Plan (ICP) and oversee ICP implementation by the Care Coordinator.
- Be available to the health plan and community based Case Management provider agencies for consultation when issues with regards to behavioral health management or treatment arise.
- Facilitate clinical policies implementation and maintenance, assess training and development needs for, and identify clinical resources and tools to improve program effectiveness and quality. S/He will be responsible for maintaining accurate information in Beacon's and the Health Plan's clinical documentation systems as directed
- Identify, assess, and holistically manage complex behavioral health cases for those members who are in the dual eligible program as appropriate
BSN or higher, Master's level in a behavioral health discipline: social work, counseling, psychology preferred.
- Have either a current, valid, unrestricted independent license in behavioral health or nursing (RN) with proof on date of hire and practice within the scope of their licensure.
- Re-verification will take place no less than every 3 years. Valid California State Clinical License required (RN, LCSW, MFT, LPCC, PhD or PsyD)
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum of five (5) years of combined direct behavioral health clinical and managed care experience or community service required. Call center and customer service experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience establishing relationships and effectively engaging with members and providers through telephonic communication to obtain necessary information and facilitate care in multiple settings.
- Demonstrated work experience to influence and negotiate to effectively manage patient care and health care outcomes.
- Demonstrated work experience meeting strict deadlines and established cycle times through effective prioritization and follow-up skills.
2 days in the Cypress office and 20% field work in Los Angeles area (including IP facilities)
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
AAP Reporting Location:
CA - Cypress
ID (Req #):
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.