Physical Therapy Job In Peachtree City, Georgia
Physical Therapist Peachtree City, GANext Steps... Apply Now
Peachtree City, Georgia, , United States
Position Title: Physical Therapist Peachtree City, GA
Company Name: Progressive Health
Job Type: Full-time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: Associates Degree
Required Travel: 0-10%
Physical Therapist - Peachtree City, GA
ProHealth Physical Therapy and Pilates Studio is seeking an energetic full-time OR part-time Physical Therapist to join our outstanding team of healthcare professionals in our stunning facility in beautiful Peachtree City, Georgia - a wellbeing-oriented community just south of Atlanta with nearly 100 miles of multiuse paths and consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the country!
What will I do?
- Provide treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases, restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability in a dynamic outpatient setting.
What qualifications do I need?
- Georgia Physical Therapy license or ability to obtain Georgia license
- Current CPR certification
- New grads are encouraged to apply!
What's in it for me?
- Monday - Friday schedule, 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay, well-rounded benefit plan, and monthly bonus potential.
- Monday - Friday schedule, 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay, limited benefits, and monthly bonus potential.
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.
ProHealth Physical Therapy and Pilates Studio was founded in 2005 by Dr. Karyn Staples, P.T., Ph. D. She leads a staff of over a dozen physical therapists, Pilates instructors and office support staff in providing effective research-based therapies and exercise. Serving Peachtree City and the surrounding areas, ProHealth is known as a regional center for Pilates-based physical therapy and training. Dr. Staples, who hosts training for clinicians and instructors across the globe, believes strongly in continuing education for her staff and conducts monthly staff training sessions, maintaining an extremely high level of care and delivering outstanding outcomes for ProHealth's patients and clients.