General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Connecticut
General Outpatient Psychiatrist Needed in Connecticut CPH# JOB-2575983Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive salary plus RVUs. package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, generous PTO, CME time and stipend, and a retirement plan.
This position is located within 50 miles of New York City.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Base salary plus RVUs and sign-on
- General psychiatrist - will see all ages
- All outpatient, no weekends or call
- 18 to 25 patients per day
- Full support staff
- TMS experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.