LPN Job In Rensselaer, Indiana
Licensed Practical NurseNext Steps... Apply Now
1104 E Grace Street
Days/Evenings; Evenings/Nights; Holidays; Weekends
PRN (As Needed);0.00/week
Associates RequiredWHAT WE NEED
Strong, healing caretakersWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Nurses prepare patients for procedures, help put patients and their families at ease, administer medication and so much more. For many patients, their nurse is the person they see most often and the one with whom they identify most closely. Our nurses are important to our patients – and important to us. Here at Franciscan Health, our nurses are part of a family of faith, working side-by-side with a medical team that firmly believes God is truly present in our buildings and in our care.
Are you ready to take your nursing to a place with a higher calling? Do you have excellent bedside manner and just as good communication with fellow nurses and physicians? Are you organized and accurate? Do you love knowing that you’ve followed orders and provided the best possible care? We have a special place waiting just for you.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare patient for examination, treatment, and procedures.
- Document data collected during the patient care process via electronic medical record.
- Collect complete and process lab specimens and required paperwork.
- Prepare and administer medications and immunizations, under the supervision of RN/Provider.
- Process sample medications, prescriptions, and refills as directed.
- Educate patients and families with instruction provided by the physician.
- Assist provider with screening and follow-up with patient test results.
- Expedite referrals to other health care providers.
- Triage patient calls.
- Check medications for expiration dates and proper labels.
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner.
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Licensed Practical Nurse
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.