Endocrinology Job In Indiana
Northwestern Indiana Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Successful candidate will join busy, established multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinical hours 8-5, M-F, with one early morning or late evening per week.
- Will see average of 25 patients daily, including 5 inpatient average daily.
- Call 1:6; ?Ultrasound on-site.?
- Cases include Diabetes Type I and II, Thyroid Diseases, Osteoporosis, PCOS, Adrenal mass, Pituitary diseases.
- Employed position includes base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, legal ins, ST/LT disability, 401K, 403b, 457b pension plans, 32 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and new grads welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.