Endocrinology Job In Tennessee
Tennessee Tri-city Seeks Endocrinologist - Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Successful candidate will join established, hospital employed, outpatient endocrinology practice.
- This healthcare system consists of 21 hospitals providing patient care in 29 counties in Northwest Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.?
- Will see average of 25 patients daily.?
- Employed position includes base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.?
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension plan, 4 weeks vac/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and new grads welcome to apply.
Enjoy the festivals, Symphony of the Mountains, local and state parks, abundant outdoor, recreational, and sports activities. ?Like others, we think you?ll find the Tri-Cities region of Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia to be an ideal place to live, work and play. ?And remember, there is no state income tax in Tennessee, so your income goes further. ?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.