Nurse Practitioner Job In Maine
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Needed In Southern MaineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Exciting opportunity available in an established, successful outpatient Primary Care center. Seeking an experienced NP.
- Full time 32 clinical hours and 8 admin hours per week
- Or part time flexible schedule
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits program?
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, eligible to be licensed by the State of Maine and have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a practicing NP. BLS certification and DEA license required.?
- Malpractice insurance, health, dental and life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401K, generous earned time, 11 holidays per year and CME allowance are all part of the generous package.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.