Rheumatology Job In Idaho
Southeastern Idaho Needs Employed RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Southeastern Idaho hospital is seeking to set up full time outpatient Rheumatologist in employed outpatient practice, with no competition.?
- Busy practice should develop quickly with complete hospital support for patient referrals.
- Existing office space, practice management infrastructure, and EMR in place; clinical hours are M-F, 8-5.?
- Financial package will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Hospital employed comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.?
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming grad fellows welcome to apply, H1B visa accepted. ?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.