Nurse Practitioner Job In Mesquite, Nevada
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now
Mesquite, Nevada, , United States
Job ID: 49455800
Position Title: Nurse Practitioner
Company Name: HealthCare Partners
Entry Level: NO
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: Master's Degree
Min Experience: 2-3 Years
Required Travel: 0-10%
Ready to practice at the top of your license? HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Mesquite, NV. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. Clinicians receive an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, 4 weeks PTO and many other benefits.
If you're looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, Healthcare Partners is the place for you. Our initial application process will only take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 466-9289 or email@example.com.
- Examine, evaluate, assess; diagnose and treat patient illnesses and chronic medical conditions.
- Ensures patient satisfaction and also develops plans to improve patient satisfaction.
- Triage patients to determine level of care and refers to in-house Specialists.
- Work collaboratively with Physicians and Specialists, nursing and support staff to provide quality patient care as well as educate patient and patient's families.
- Participates in HealthCare Partners activities such as health fairs, classes and community events, as required.
- Work Schedule: 4/10's or 5/8's
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 16-20/day
- No Call
- Unrestricted Nevada Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant license
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- 2 years of Managed care experience