RN Job In Chicopee, Massachusetts
Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator RNNext Steps... Apply Now
Shifts Available: Full Time
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator RN for our skilled nursing facility Chicopee Gardens in Chicopee, MA!
The primary purpose of the job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
Shifts: Full Time
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 People Powered.
- Routinely assess residents according to pre-set schedules, or on an as needed basis for condition changes, hospital return, etc.
- Responsible for accurate observation, assessment and communication of condition changes to appropriate personnel
- Assures completion of assessments and CAAs by other departments such as Social Services, Activities, Dietary, and obtain corresponding signatures
- Complete other sections of MDS, quarterlies, CAAs and care plans etc., in absence of other personnel
- Initiate care plans based upon resident needs identified in the Resident Assessment Protocols and for updating the care plans according to guidelines
- Prepares and distributes MDS schedule to interdisciplinary team
- Transmit MDS to state weekly (or as required) and maintain accurate records, including a transmittal log
- Licensure and Registration by the State Board of Nurse Examiners as a Registered Nurse required
- Over two years of previous long-term care assessment coordinator experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!