Dentist Job In Sayre, Pennsylvania
Dentistry - Sayre, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Shannon Anderson: Sign in to view
Guthrie Dentistry Opportunity, Sayre, PA Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a general dentist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Guthrie is searching for a Dentist to join an established and thriving group practice
- Over the nearly 80 years that Dental Services have been provided at the Guthrie Clinic, Physicians and Dentists have maintained a working relationship that not only provides for good patient care, but also for a rewarding clinical environment
- Stable, collegial Dentistry department with tenured physicians and staff
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8-5
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive. The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production. 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State:
- Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
- 1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast
- Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 12-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa., and Cortland, NY, as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 500 physicians and advanced practitioners in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.