General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Sayre, Pennsylvania
Psychiatry - $150K Loan Repayment, Sayre, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Krisi VanTassel: Sign in to view
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join their growing Psychiatry team.
Why consider this opportunity?
- $150,000 loan repayment
- Inpatient-based practice; 26-beds
- Adults and Adolescents (ages 14+)
- Minimal outpatient practice with partial hospitalization program
- General psychiatry position; subspecialty training can be accommodated, child/adolescent psychiatry training ideal
- Dedicated Behavioral Health Building situated on main campus
- Teaching opportunities available
- Full spectrum of mental health services in a supportive and collegial environment
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive. The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production. 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State:
- Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
- 1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast
- Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 12-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa., and Cortland, NY, as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 500 physicians and advanced practitioners in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.