Hospitalist Job In Boston, Massachusetts
A Hospitalist Is Needed in the Boston Suburbs of Massachusetts With Block Schedule CPH# JOB-2576617Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
, This hospital-employed position is offering strong earnings. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, a 401k, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, and CME.
You will be close to Boston and all it's amenities. Live and practice in a great New England city where there is a busy commercial and political center with something for everyone.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any hospitalist jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base Salary $315k plus bonus
- Join a premier hospitalist group
- No procedures needed
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Nocturnist shifts from 7 pm to 7 pm
- See 8 to 9 admissions per night
- Run codes and cross coverage
- Live and work near metro Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.