Nurse Practitioner Job In Sayre, Pennsylvania
Employee Health - Nurse Practitioner, Sayre, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Shannon Anderson: Sign in to view
Guthrie Employee Health Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions. Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a Nurse Practitioner in our Employee Health department. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Guthrie is seeking a motivated Nurse Practitioner to provide high quality care to all of Guthrie's employees throughout the healthcare system.
- Practice in a collegial setting.
- This position will regionalize to other Guthrie hospitals.
- Standard hours of 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m; no call
- Provide clinical oversight for the Employee Health Office and overall patient care in conjunction with the Occupational Health Medical Director.
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, located in north central Pennsylvania and the Finger Lakes region of New York, provides comprehensive, team-based care to patients from an 12-county service area. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of five hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a beautiful valley in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) down to Tunkhannock, PA and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive. The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production. 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State:
- Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
- 1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast
- Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 12-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa., and Cortland, NY, as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 500 physicians and advanced practitioners in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.