Occupational Therapy Job In Sayre, Pennsylvania
Occupational Therapy - Sayre, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Shannon Anderson: Sign in to view
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for an Optometrist to join its growing department in Sayre, PA. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist based in Sayre, PA.
- Work directly within the Orthopaedics department.
- 5 – 8 hour shifts per day.
- The position will require potential travel to regional offices, such as Towanda, PA.
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive. The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production. 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State:
- Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
- 1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast
- Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 12-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa., and Cortland, NY, as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 500 physicians and advanced practitioners in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.