Dental Assistant Job In Cockeysville, Maryland
Dental AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now
Hunt Valley, Maryland, , United States
Position Title: Dental Assistant
Company Name: Nathanson Dental
Tired of Corporate Dentistry? Come join our "Anti-Corporate" dental team and help us provide great care for our patients!
Our caring, progressive hi-tech dental practice is seeking an upbeat, enthusiastic dental assistant with a positive attitude to become a member of a terrific, hard-working, winning team. We are looking for a FAST-LEARNER who enjoys taking care of people and who wants to make a positive difference in the lives and health of our patients.
Our office is a beautiful state-of-the-art facility in Hunt Valley. We continually work to provide our patients with the best dental experience possible. We are dedicated to the growth of the practice, as well as the personal and professional growth of all team members. The incentive programs in our practice provide all team members opportunities to grow, contribute and be rewarded for their initiative. We really care about what we do, and have loads of fun in the process!
We are looking for one outstanding person to add to our staff of winners. If you are organized, self-motivated and have high energy, you could be that person. We love this practice and we seek someone who desires to share this experience and contribute. If you possess a can-do attitude and have dental assisting experience and x-ray certification, then you should apply. EFDA Certification is a plus.
If this sounds like the kind of practice in which you would like to build a career, please contact us today for more details about the position and instructions on how to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Current Maryland State X-ray Certification REQUIRED
- Current Expanded Functions/Qualified Dental Assistant in State of Maryland STRONGLY DESIRED
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly professional demeanor
- Strong customer service orientation
- Desire and ability to help patients feel comfortable
- Dedication to practice goals and growth
- Ability to deal with the public with a sense of self-confidence
- Team player orientation
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Fast learner of complex procedures
- Punctual and dependable