Non-Clinical Entry Level Job In Dyer, Indiana
Materials SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now
Central Supply Chain
24 Joliet Street
High School Diploma/ GED RequiredWHAT WE NEED
Organized materials specialistsWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our stock rooms are filled with a wide variety of materials. Our Materials Specialists certainly use skills that would be used in any warehouse or storage facility but here those skills go a step further. Medical Materials Specialists must be able to follow orders to to keep sufficient par levels of inventory carts for departments.
Can you accurately fill orders? Are you good at following instructions and working with others? Are you reliable? Do you take pride in keeping things organized and properly maintained? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about this job.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with the Materials Management Data Entry system to accurately control inventory.
- Assist in inventory daily replenishments and in restocking of supplies.
- Perform necessary cycle counts.
- Maintain PAR level changes and adjustments.
- Responsible for new product implementation and conversions.
- Serve as primary contact for the implementation of new Omnicell cabinets.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and necessary report functions to maintain the automated supply cabinets at their optimum efficiencies.
- Provide back up reconciliation functions for Materials Management patient supply charging both PMM and Affinity.
- Assist in identifying patient charge issues both in PMM and Omnicell.
- Perform temp patient reconciliation daily.
- Train all new nurses and restock techs to ensure proper productivity from them in the future.
- Warehouse and computer experience.
- Knowledge of infection control processes.
- Exceptional relationship building skills targeted at ensuring teamwork and customer service.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.