Nurse Practitioner Job In Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Nurse Practitioner - Gastroenterology needed in Western Pennsylvania (Johnstown)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amanda Phillips: Sign in to view
Under the general supervision of a physician or administrator, performs tasks, and other special procedures to assist in the delivery of medical services to patients.
· Contributes to achievement of our Mission and Vision of the organization:
· Adapting to Change-Responds to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
· Continuous Improvement-Acts to constantly improve the level of clinical and non-clinical outcomes and level of customer satisfaction
· Customer Focus-Demonstrates concern for meeting or exceeding internal and external customers’ expectations/requirements
· Service Excellence - Strives toward achievement of the Standards of Performance.
· Teamwork-Accomplishes tasks through working effectively with others and appreciating the value and commitment of every member.
Recruitment Package may include:
· Base salary + wRVU production incentive
· Quality bonus
· CME allowance
· Sign-on bonus
· Medical debt assistance
· Relocation allowance
· Health benefits + Retirement plan
· Marketing + practice growth assistance
The city of Johnstown is home to high-performing schools and safe, affordable neighborhoods that make working, living and raising a family in west central Pennsylvania special. The region is alive with music and the performing arts including the Johnstown Symphony and the Johnstown Concert Ballet. Opportunities for educational advancement are prevalent including the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Saint Francis University, Mount Aloysius College, Pennsylvania Highlands Community College, and Cambria-Rowe Business College. Previously an industrial community, Johnstown was known for 'modernized steel production' producing of millions of tons of steel for railroads, warships, bridges and common nails. Many of the steel industry's greatest advances were forged in Johnstown, including the Bessemer process and the three-high rolling mill. Johnstown gained national attention in May 1889 when the South Fork dam broke causing a devastating flood taking 2,209 lives. In years following the flood, immigrants still arriving in Johnstown brought customs, religions and cuisines of their homelands, all of which contributed to the now heritage-rich character of the city.
Hiking, biking and running trails through woods and across streams are prevalent in Johnstown, PA. Four-season recreation is prevalent including winter activities at some of the most acclaimed resorts on the East Coast, and summer fun throughout the community including heritage and craft festivals, and attractions like nearby Idlewild Park & SoakZone, voted Best Children's Park. Johnstown is home to the All-American Amateur Baseball Association Tournament held each summer, the Johnstown Tomahawks - member of the North American Hockey League, the World's Steepest Vehicular Inclined Plane, and interactive museums that celebrate the area's heritage.
Conemaugh Health System is the largest health care provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year through the Conemaugh Physician Group and Medical Staff, a network of hospitals, specialty clinics and patient focused programs. Conemaugh’s 4,500+ employees and 350+ physicians are committed to excellence and repeatedly earn state and national recognition for exceptional clinical outcomes. Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, the system’s flagship hospital, provides sophisticated technology, the highest levels of trauma and neonatal intensive care and a committed history of training tomorrow’s physicians, nurses and allied health providers.