Social Worker Job In Rensselaer, Indiana
Home Health Social WorkerNext Steps... Apply Now
1104 E Grace Street
PRN (As Needed)
Master's PreferredWHAT WE NEED
Resourceful, supporting counselorsWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Patients and families receiving home healthcare often need guidance and counseling to help resolve problems and deal with what might be a very different way of life post-illness. Our Social Workers are an important link in our home healthcare team. These are the people who educate staff and families and find needed support and resources.
Are you a good listener? Are you a resourceful problem-solver? Do you enjoy helping others enhance their quality of life? We have a special role that needs your skills.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Asses the psychological status of patients related to the patient’s illness and environment.
- Carry out social evaluations and interventions based on evaluation findings.
- Provide information to patients or families and care givers and community agencies.
- Provide patient and family-focused therapeutic crisis counseling.
- Continuously update case manager.
- Maintain clinical records on all patients referred to social work.
- Perform tasks involving physical activity such as heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
License(s): Driver's License; Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Travel:Up to 100%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.