Family Medicine Job In Indiana
Employed Family Medicine Physician In The Chicagoland AreaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style. ?Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. ?We are growing and looking to add more providers.?
- Well established Family Medicine opportunity 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 30 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Outpatient setting
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position with outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required. ?Although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- Monday through Friday
- Office location in Indiana
- EPIC-fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable-MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available?
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: ?license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVU's
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.