General Patient Care Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
Home Health Intake ClinicianNext Steps... Apply Now
1300 Albany Street
Days; Days/Evenings; Holidays; Weekends
Associates RequiredWHAT WE NEED
Caring, multi-tasking home healthcare professionalsWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Sometimes the best healthcare is offered right in the patient’s home. Our home health intake clinicians go above and beyond to assist with planning and scheduling of patient care. They are also responsible for the intake of telephone referrals, case distribution, and related follow-up activities.
Are you able to deliver accurate and compassionate care? Do you have experience with home healthcare standards and regulations? Are you responsible and reliable? If so, we need your skills.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct phone assessments and assure the appropriateness of admission to the Home Healthcare Agency and Hospice.
- Process all referrals and distribute information.
- Verify delivered services.
- Accept telephone orders from physcians related to changes in patients' treatment plans.
- Ensure a smooth transisition to home health care/hospice/private duty or infusion services.
- Conduct initial patient evaluation as needed.
- Assist with clinical record review and Performance Improvement criteria.
- Utilize good communication skills.
- Interpret data about a patient's status in order to identify each patient's age/development specific needs and provide the care needed by the patient's age group.
- Assess and respond to the needs of patients and families coping with terminal illness.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.