General Cardiology Job In Nebraska
Excellent Noninvasive Cardiologist Opportunity Is Open in a Great Nebraska Town CPH# JOB-2601436Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Annual salary with RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus, and possible loan repayment
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance benefits
- $10K in relocation assistance
- Vacation and holiday time
- Employed position
- Duties include echo, EKGs, cardiolites, and nuclear stress tests
- J1/H1 Visas and 2020 fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.