OB/GYN Job In Overland Park, Kansas
OBGYN | Overland Park, KS | Experienced clinical leadership opportunity in outstanding suburban communityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Alexandra Morrison: Sign in to view
Menorah Medical Center (MMC) is seeking an experienced OBGYN to lead a new, premier Johnson County practice in 2020. The new practice will serve the rapidly growing southern, suburban Kansas City communities with a clinic anchored on the campus of Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, KS.
* High-level, working leadership position, leading a team of 4 OBGYNs, approximately 90 percent clinical and 10 percent administrative responsibilities
* Role will be instrumental in fostering a culture of evidence-based, state of the art OBGYN care with an emphasis on measuring key outcomes and implementing best practices
* Opportunity to influence and guide programmatic efforts at the hospital and division as service line expansion efforts continue
* Qualified candidates will need a minimum of 6+ years of clinical practice experience
* Experience serving in a Medical Directorship or leadership role within a group and excellent interpersonal skills are highly preferred
* Features include a strong referral base, stability of an employed practice, opportunity to lead a practice, loyal and supportive community, renovated clinic space, excellent robotic surgery program, and surgery center investment opportunities
* Access to women's health subspecialists, including but not limited to Urogynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecological Oncology
The practice will cover L&D and other women's services needs at Menorah Medical Center. Call rotation will be 1:4 home call. Potential to expand provider complement for additional midwife first call support. Robotics available. Competitive compensation available with full, comprehensive benefits included. Opportunity features a base guarantee with a production-based incentive plan, a variety of other benefits including but not limited to employee stock purchase, 401K, health, dental, vision, student loan repayment, among many others! Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us-become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life.
ABOUT Menorah Medical Center
Menorah Medical Center - part of HCA Midwest Health, Kansas City's leading healthcare provider -a full-service, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
ABOUT Kansas City & Overland Park, KS
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Overland Park, Kansas ranked No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine
Founded in 1931, Menorah Medical Center moved to its new park-like campus in Johnson County in 1998. The medical center campus includes a 158-bed acute care hospital, doctors building, and outpatient clinics offering the highest standard of patient care and cutting-edge technology. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens. The campus design maximizes the area's natural beauty, and provides a relaxed and friendly environment for patients and guests.
Menorah was the first hospital in Johnson County dually certified as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
Accredited Chest Pain Center
CyberKnife® Radiosurgery System
Family Birthing Center
Medical Weight Management
The Sarcoma Institute