Anesthesiology Job In Ohio
New Anesthesia Leadership Position In Northwest OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A boutique management group is looking to hire a chief of anesthesiology to work at a growing community hospital practice in Ohio. Highlights included:
- They have a progressive hospital administration.?
- The work schedule will be three weeks on and one week off, with a 1: 4 call schedule.?
- There will be no second call.?
- You will have easy general cases with light OB, working with another anesthesiologist and CRNAs.
- Candidates that are team players with leadership skills are desired.?
- You will provide leadership and vision to a growing practice.?
- This opportunity comes with a 1099 compensation of $525K. You will also receive one week of paid CME time and malpractice insurance.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.