Pediatrician Job In Napa, California
Lifestyle Position - Pediatrician Needed for Mostly Outpatient FQHC in Beautiful Napa, CA CPH# JOB-2607128Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a salary based on experience. You will also be offered medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, malpractice coverage, and PTO. There is also loan repayment available through a government program.
Napa Valley is a wonderful place to live and work. It offers beautiful weather all year round and opportunities for many outdoor activities. There are a myriad of parks and many outdoor spaces for walking, running, hiking, biking, and kayaking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2607128.
- Very well-established, successful, and growing clinics in the heart of the Napa Valley
- Join 2 to 3 other pediatricians and advanced practice providers
- Mostly outpatient - newborn rounding only
- No C-section/delivery coverage
- Average daily patient census 20
- Competitive salary and great benefits, including 5 weeks of PTO
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference JOB-2607128
- A wonderful place to live a work with beautiful weather, outdoor activities and a great culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.