General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Iowa
Psychiatry Position In Northeast Iowa (cedar Falls Area)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Psych Opportunity NE IA System ($400K Earning Potential)
- Enjoy instant volume
- Current colleagues include one Adult Psychiatrist, one Child Psychiatrist, one Hospitalist Psychiatrist and one Doctor of Nursing Practice in Psychiatry
- Clinic based with shared clinic/hospital call responsibility
- 20 Bed Inpatient Unit
- 15 Bed Senior Behavioral Health Unit
- Horizons Chemical Dependency Unit
- Large support staff of psychologists, social workers and mental health counselors
- Generous two-year guarantee moving to production-based compensation
- Starting bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefit package including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), life, supplemental life, short-term, long-term disability, retirement programs, malpractice insurance, paid time off and allowance for CME, dues, certifications
- Service area of around 280,000
- BC / BE (Must be BC within 5 years of becoming eligible)
- EOE/ drug screen required
This facility provides personalized health care to communities throughout Iowa and the surrounding states. System-wide, it proudly offers 40+ hospitals and 230+ clinics and more highly rated specialty services than any network in Iowa. they employ 20,000+ health-focused team members who are committed to the communities we serve.
About the Cedar Falls area provides a family-friendly atmosphere with a variety of attractions, recreational and cultural entertainment. Cedar Falls has been named one of the Hundred Best Small Art Towns in America. Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center brings in several hundred presentations of Broadway theater, comedy acts and quality musical programs. Baseball at Riverfront Stadium, water slides at Lost Island Waterpark, or biking on the 100+ miles of hard surfaced bike trails provide lots of fun and recreational opportunities. Our communities offer safe neighborhoods and excellent schools as well.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.