Family Medicine Job In Idaho
Family Medicine Need In St. Marie?s IdNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join hospital employed group of 2 ?family medicine physicians, 1 physician assistant and 1 nurse practitioner in St. Maries, ID.
- Physicians work a 4-day workweek.
- Group has physician that will be retiring at the end of 2020.
- Physicians see 17 to 20 patients per day on average.
- 1:4 or 1:5 call schedule. ?Minimal hospital work. ?Average census is 4 patients. Physicians do not have to take weekend call.
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package will be provided including malpractice, family health insurance, life, dental, retirement with match, etc.?
- Area qualifies for federal loan repayment!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.