OB/GYN Job In Dodge City, Kansas
Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician With Loan Repayment in KS CPH# JOB-2610925Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, and relocation assistance. A residency stipend is also available.
Dodge City is home to more than 20 parks and 4 athletic field complexes, a western-inspired water park, private and public golf courses, the Wright Park Zoo, a raceway, a downtown farmer's market, drive-in theater, and much more. Colorado's famous ski resorts are within easy driving distance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2610925.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Resident stipend available
- Level II nursery
- Set of surgery suites for C-sections
- Averages 780 deliveries per year
- Hospital-owned free-standing surgery center
- Excellent school systems, low crime rate, and outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.