Interventional Cardiology Job In Colorado
Fantastic Interventional Cardiology Position in Colorado CPH# JOB-2611122Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A robust benefit package includes full family medical benefits, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, possible student loan repayment, $3,000 in CME stipend plus cost of licenses, and 5 weeks of PTO.
To get started and for more details, please forward your CV to email@example.com and follow it up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2611122.
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Work out of one hospital and take over existing patients base
- Growing Cardiology team in this growing community
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is light and equally shared
- 2020 fellows or experienced cardiologists are encouraged to apply
- Board certified or board eligible
- Regional airport approximately 15 minutes of the city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.