Urgent Care Job In Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Urgent Care Physician Is Needed in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2612116Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They are offering a very competitive salary that is dependent upon experience and comprehensive benefits. You will be offered medical benefits, a retirement package, CME time, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in Lancaster, close to agriculture, an array of eateries, a central market, lovely parks, and continual efforts to gentrify. It's a great place to raise a family with its many fine schools.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2612116.
- Family and internal medicine physicians
- 36 hours/week, 1 in 3 weekend
- See all ages, IM sees ages 12 and up
- 30 to 35 patients per day
- Board eligible if coming out of residency
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 1.5 hours to Philadelphia, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.