Internal Medicine Job In West Virginia
New Geriatric/academic Opportunity In Morgantown, West VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
This position would work in the Geriatrics, Palliative Medicine, and Hospice section at the University who has the main mission to advance health care and quality of life for older people and those with serious illnesses
- The Geriatric team works closely with the patient's primary care physicians and with other specialists within the University's Medicine including cardiology, oncology, neurology, and pulmonary
- Faculty provide specialized geriatric consultation for frail, older adults with complex, life-threatening, or chronic conditions including dementia and delirium
- Inpatient and outpatient services are provided, including local nursing homes
- The successful candidate will be actively involved in the Teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows
- Candidates must have completed residency in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine and/or Palliative Care and Hospice by time of appointment
- Candidates for Assistant Professor rank must be BE in Geriatric and/or palliative care and hospice
- Candidates for Associate rank must be BC in Geriatric Medicine or Palliative Care and Hospice?
- Morgantown, West Virginia is located just over an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA and 3 hours from Washington DC and Baltimore, MD
- Morgantown is consistently rated as one the best small metropolitan areas in the country for lifestyle and business climate
- This area offers Cultural Diversity and Amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.