General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New York, New York
Inpatient Psychiatry Opening In Beautiful Upstate Ny Wine RegionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Come join the amazing psychiatric team in beautiful Upstate New York wine region.
- Opening for a Psychiatrist for Inpatient practice.
- Practice group includes 2 full time board certified psychiatrists, 2 full time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and 4 additional psychiatrists who participate in call coverage. ??
- The unit has recently added 6000 sq ft of program space and has remodeled all of the existing space to provide a state of the art healing environment.?
- The nursing includes highly skilled, committed, experience psychiatric nurses.?
- Founded on an interdisciplinary structure the staffing includes full time recreation therapists, full time licensed social workers, and a half time psychologist as well as other ancillary staff. ??
- Staffing is stable and contributes to a physician led collaborative team. ?
- Practice includes 20 adult inpatient beds and 6 adolescent inpatient beds with an average case load of 5-6 inpatients. ?
- Regular call is required and is divided among all physicians in the practice group requiring at least one weekend each month.
- During weekend call the physician will be responsible for rounding on current inpatients and any new admissions as well as patients in need of further evaluation in the emergency department.?
- call is 1:6
- Excellent competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Diverse, Dynamic University Town
- Home to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Rated by Forbes as #3 in America's Smartest Cities
- Excellent restaurants, cultural activities, & recreation
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Ithaca including Cayuga Lake, waterfalls, state parks, and hiking trails all located in one of the county's largest wine regions
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.