Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Ohio
Lucrative Pulmonary-critical Care Opportunity In Northeast OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is assisting one of the Nations Leading Healthcare System in their search for a Pulmonary-Critical Care Physician in Dover, Ohio
- Join this Hidden Gem with a Competitive Base Salary generally in the 75th percentile of the MGMA
- 138-bed not-for-profit hospital affiliated with a Large Health System
- 10-bed ICU that is covered by the Hospitalist group with mandatory consults to the Pulmonary-Critical Care physicians under specifics
- This will be an Full Time employed role located in the hospital
- Board Certified Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Sign-On Bonus, Student Loan Forgiveness, Relocation allowance, Stipend at the end of Fellowship, w-RVU Bonus-calculated monthly- paid annually
- 5 days of CME and $4,500 allowance annually, 403b with 6% match, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, and Malpractice
You are 20 minutes from the Akron-Canton airport, NFL Football Hall of Fame, and Akron, Ohio. One and a half ours to Cleveland and less than 2 hours from Columbus!!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.