Nurse Practitioner Job In Colorado Springs, Colorado
Neonatology - Neonatal Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now
$10K Start Date Bonus Plus $10K Relocation Bonus! Seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or NICU PA for expanding Level III NICU in Colorado Springs, CO!
Envision Physician Services has an exciting opportunity for an NNP or NICU PA (**must have NICU experience or have completed NICU PA Residency to be considered) to join the team at St. Francis Medical Center (SFRMC). SFMC has recently undergone an expansion from 30 to 54-beds in their level III NICU and now includes state-of-the-art couplet rooms making it the first of its kind in Colorado. The ideal candidate will have strong Level III skills, be comfortable working in an autonomous environment, exhibit confidence in decision-making, and work well in a team.
- Cohesive team of Neos and Allied Health Providers (NNPs and NICU PAs)
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance – 24-hr shifts
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 3 Neonatologists/9.3 APPs
- 2 APPs on during the 24-hr period
- Neos in-house during the day; Call from home at night (30-min response time)
- APP responsibilities include:
- Attendance at deliveries
- Care for some newborn nursery (unassigned patients)
- Level III NICU
- NICU Average Daily Census: 30
- Approximately 3,200 deliveries annually
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.