Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Ohio
New Pulmonary-critical Care Opportunity In Southern OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is assisting a well respected Health System in Southern Ohio in their search for a Pulmonary-Critical Care physician to practice in Athens, Ohio.
- The goal of this hire is to bring pulmonology services to Athens to keep care local, address the needs of the community and support efforts of the hospital.
- The hired physician will support the new expanded ICU opening this year AND create an outpatient pulmonary practice in Athens, Ohio
- The right candidate will join one additional provider
- Weekday schedule from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday
- Physicians will have ICU coverage from other providers at night from 6pm- 7am
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.