Urology Job In California
Urologist Position in Southern California With 43 Days of PTO CPH# JOB-2618087Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has an annual salary plus an incentive bonus plan.This incoming physician can achieve and buy into shareholder status in the practice after year 2. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, student loan repayment, paid malpractice insurance, 43 paid days off each year including CME, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment.
Water sport enthusiasts, golfers, tennis players, artists and photographers who find inspiration in exquisite dunes come to this area of southern California by the thousands. Its location provides easy access on days off to San Diego and Palm Springs.
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to Stephen.Szygiel@comphealth.com or call at 203.663.9371. Refer to job number 2618087.
- Southern California multi-specialty group
- Existing patient base
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- CA license required
- Physician can achieve and buy into shareholder status
- J1 and H-1B candidates welcome
- 43 days of PTO each year
- Sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.