Hospitalist Job In Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Desirable Hospitalist Opening in AZ - Student Loan Repayment PotentialNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking seasoned Hospitalists to join our team at Havasu Regional Medical Center of Lake Havasu City, AZ. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- $300,000 - $330,000 annual income potential with competitive relocation, sign-on bonus and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off with no night shifts, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Located on the eastern shore of Lake Havasu on the Colorado River border of California and Arizona, two hours from Las Vegas, NV and three hours from Phoenix, AZ
- 300 days of sunshine a year, free of mosquitoes, smog and big city hassles
- Home to the historic London Bridge which serves as Arizona’s second-largest attraction after the Grand Canyon and attracts thousands of visitors each year
- As one of the most popular vacation destinations in Arizona, Lake Havasu City offers a diverse dining scene with more than 100 restaurants, excellent shopping ranging from small one-of-a-kind stores to several chain retail shops and outdoor recreational activities for everyone
- Centrally located along 60 continuous miles of sparkling clear lake and river waterways, Lake Havasu City is known as the boating capital of the southwest while being a perfect destination for fishing, swimming, and all types of water recreation
- Lake Havasu City has five local golf courses with an additional 10 golf courses less than one hour away
- One of Arizona’s best places to raise a family with an excellent public and private school system, parks aplenty, an aquatics complex, low cost of living, low crime rates and little traffic
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.