Large healthcare network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of local renown university is seeking to hire an Electrophysiologist to join busy cardiology and cardiac surgery team. Candidate should be board certified in cardiovascular medicine and BC/BE in cardiac electrophysiology. Here the following procedures are being performed: Atrial and ventricular ablations; all forms of pacemakers, including ICDs, BIVs, and leadless devices. The pacemaker clinic is currently tracking over 1000 devices.
Be a part of a multi-specialty group where you will treat and work to prevent and detect a complete range of cardiac and coronary conditions.
Here you will find:
- State-of-the-art facilities are available, including Phillips flat panel catheterization laboratories, a Phillips 64-detector CT scanner, cardiac MRI, and a full spectrum of programs in non-invasive cardiology, and cardiac surgery and more
- Integrated EPIC Electronic Health Record; Medical and Surgery residency programs
- Group employed model with competitive salary, generous vacation & CME time
- Medical school campus for nearby renown university with academic appointment available
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
This is an integrated healthcare system located near Schenectady, NY, providing care and services to people living in Central New York. This area offers an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.